As the end of year rolls around, it's time to take a look back and see what sections of Whosoever our readers are visiting the most.
Here is Whosoever's Top Ten Visited Sections of 2007:
1. Bible and Homosexuality: http://whosoever.org/bible/
2. People Suck, by Candace Chellew-Hodge (this was my ordination
sermon in 2003): http://www.whosoever.org/v8i4/peoplesuck.shtml
3. Christian Agnostic Blog: http://christianagnostic.blogspot.com/
4. Gay Adoption: What Would Jesus Do? by: Miles Christian Daniels
5. Whosoever TeleSeminars (register now for our upcoming TeleSeminar
on Homosexuality and the Old Testament set for January 31, 2008):
6. Did Jesus Laugh? By Louie Crew:
7. Amazed by Grace: An Interview with author Philip Yancey by: Candace
8. Seeds of Hope (Rev. Paul Turner from Gentle Spirit Christian Church
answers reader's letters): http://whosoever.org/seeds/
9. Prayer Requests (a page for posting your prayer needs):
10. I Do Believe in Fairies, by Tyler Connoley:
Visit our top ten, and be sure to browse our back issues at
You can help make our Podcast page one of next year's top ten by visiting this page: http://www.whosoever.org/godcast/ and following the link to our podcast page. Listen back to some of our best podcasts this year featuring Mel White, Vanessa Sheridan, Eric Elnes and more!
Remember, Whosoever is supported solely by your generous donations. You can make your end of the year, tax deductible donation by visiting this page:
Help Whosoever spread great peace in 2008!
Thank you for your continuing support of our ministry.
Happy New Year!