Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm a Social Justice Crusader

According to a "What Breed of Liberal Are You?" quiz over on Daniel Kurtzman's Web site promoting his new book "How to Win a Fight with a Conservative. Here are my results

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains.



Check it out ...

4 comments:

Mike-El said...

"You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore."

Yep, that's pretty much me. I'll take it.

Reverend Bitch Sir! said...

Hum...I got the same grade as you...is that scary or what?

Candace Chellew-Hodge said...

Mike, I'm not shocked. That is you!

Candace Chellew-Hodge said...

Paul, it's always scary when we agree ...